In this video we take a look at at the top 10 most expensive motorcycles sold in the UK at auction in 2021.
4:21 Top 10 list starts
// FOR ALL CHANNEL ENQUIRIES (INCLUDING SPONSORSHIP AND ADVERTISING) please contact Alex Rollings – email@example.com
// ABOUT THE CLASSIC MOTORCYCLE CHANNEL
The Classic Motorcycle Channel is for people who love classic, vintage and antique motorcycles. We are passionate about classic motorcycles and produce high quality motorcycle profile videos, restoration videos, restorer profile videos and also anything that takes our interest.
// A BIG THANK YOU TO
– John Oakes for his help with producing this video and presenting on the day.
– Tom Joule for allowing us to use his office location to film the video.
– Ben Walker, Caz Sullivan at the team at Bonhams for allowing us to use the photos of their bikes.
– Julian Roup at the team at H&H Classics for allowing us to use the photos of their bikes.
– Alex Patterson from Brooklands Museum for sending us the photo of Noel Pope.
– Mark Bryan from Silverstone Auctions for allowing us to film his bikes at their Auction.
// PHOTO AND VIDEO CREDITS
– MV Agusta 750S – Jay Cross – no changes
– MV Agusta 750 S America 1977 – Yesterdays Antique Motorcycles – no changes
– 1910 Pierce Four – Daniel Hartwig – no changes
– Henderson Model KJ 1305 cc 1930 – Piero at Dutch Wikipedia – no changes
– 1928 Indian Ace – Qflieger – no changes
– Ducati 750 Paul Smart DM – Khruner – no changes
– 1954 AJS E95 Porcupine racing motorcycle engine – Craig Howell, a.k.a. El Caganer – no changes
– 1953 AJS E-95 – Mike Schinkel – no changes
– 1954 AJS E95 “Porcupine” racer – Craig Howell – no changes